BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Macfrut Digital: Effective, Simple, Convenient
A real - yet virtual - professional trade fair for the fruit and vegetable industry.
It will be open to registered visitors continuously on Tuesday 8, Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 September
Thanks to the live B2B meeting service integrated in the virtual stand available during the fair days from 9am to 7pm (GMT +2), exhibitors will be able to connect with a large audience of professionals and buyers participating in the event from all over the world.
The trade fair will be divided into product pavilions where the exhibitors’ stands will be located: Country Pavilions, Production & Trade, Machinery & Plants, Packaging, Agricultural Machinery, Greenhouses & Irrigation Systems, Nursery & Seeds, Crop Protection Products, Fertilisers & Biostimulants, Logistics & Storage, Bodies & Services.
With their Virtual Stand, exhibitors will be able to:
- Present their products and services in a simple and effective way;
- Reach out to new international target audiences and markets;
- Schedule appointments with buyers from all over the world and hold live-streamed meetings via the platform.
Meetings between exhibitors and registered buyers will be held via the platform on the trade fair days: Tuesday 8, Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 September 2020, from 9am to 7pm (GMT +2).
All exhibitors will have the opportunity to
- Prepare their agenda of meetings before the virtual trade fair begins;
- Select buyers of interest and request B2B meetings;
- Receive spontaneous B2B requests during the trade fair days.
If you choose a multi unit stand, a B2B line dedicated to each unit will be activated, connecting various people in the company who can hold meetings at the same time.